Hotmail is most used email service across the globe which is widely used by hotmail users for personal and non- personal reason. If you are a new client of Hotmail and want to enjoy the hotmail email service then first you have to create a Hotmail email account. Hotmail account set up process is very simple and you can easily set up of your hotmail account. If you want to create a hotmail account then you can follow these steps:
- Go to the sign up page: Open your web browser and go to the Windows Live Hotmail web address and press on “Sign up” and this link will directly open a “create an account” page (https://signup.live.com/).
- Enter your basic information: If you go to the sign up page then you have to fill your basic information like name, username, password, date of birth and gender. (Note: Carefully choose your password, include at least 8 characters.)
- Fill your account security information: Enter your recovery information like alternative email and phone number. (Note: This step is very important because if you forgot the hotmail password or someone using your account then you can take help from these options.)
- Enter a verification code: If you a real person then you can fill a security verification code. (Note: This code is case-sensitive.)
- Click on Create an account: If you have accepted the Hotmail terms and conditions then you can click on sign up button.
Congrats! Your account set up process is complete, now go to the hotmail home page and login into your account.
Tips & Instructions:
- Use only unique name.
- If you create an outlook account then you can select @com option and if you create an hotmail account then you can select @hotmail.com.
- Use only strong password which consist of least one or two capitalized letter, as well as one or two symbols, number and small letter.
- Use only existing email address as an alternative email.
- If you want any help you can contact Hotmail support number 0800-310-1044.