Hotmail is a web based email service which is available at free of cost for all its users. It is precisely customized to give the perfect access to the users to accomplish the communication process with friends and relatives. There are lots of features are available in it which let you to manage your email account in your desired manner. You can also get the option to add Hotmail account to the iPhone Mail. By setting up this, new mail in your Hotmail account is automatically pushed to your iPhone Mail, and all the desired messages and folders kept in sync without pushing or any effort. You can also be able to set up Calendar sync and your Hotmail contacts for access on the iPhone device. Hotmail Support Number provides you info and measures to perform this task. By this, you can manage your Hotmail on iPhone easily.
Read Also: Microsoft Mobile Application Just For You
Measures to add Windows Live Hotmail to iPhone Mail as an Exchange Activesync Push Account:
- At first, open the Settings on the iPhone Home Screen.
- Select the options of Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Below the option of Account, select the option of Add Accounts.
- Click on the option for Microsoft Exchange.
- Now enter your full Hotmail address under the option of Email.
- Again enter the full Hotmail address below the option of Username.
- Type the Hotmail password below the option of password.
- Now type Windows Live Hotmail below the Description.
- You can also use any other name that will help you to recognize the email account, of course, such as work or the email address.
- Click to the Next option.
- Now you may wait for the Server field to appear.
- Type the m.Hotmail.com below the option of Server.
- Then again click to the Next.
- Make sure that the Mail is On.
- Turn On the Contacts and Calendars as well to synchronize your iPhone contacts with the Windows Live Hotmail and get your calendar pushed to the iPhone, respectively, as well.
- Then finally click on the Save option.
Now, you can decide which folder of Windows Live Hotmail you want pushed to your iPhone Mail, and how many days of mail you want to appear on that device. For the easy Mail that is not pushed and not synchronized automatically, you can also add the Windows Live Hotmail as a POP accounts to the iPhone Mail.
After observing this, you can surely do this on your own. If you are having any problem with this process or you have any query then you can contact to the Hotmail Phone Number 0800 098 8400 to get the instant solutions and useful measures to resolve the all issues with the help of technical experts. You may also get proper help and support by the qualified and skilled technicians to settle down the all issues and provide you access of fault free email account.