Hotmail is widely used by different people throughout the globe. Its services are offered by Microsoft Outlook. Hotmail is an interesting email service and it has many users all across the world. Hotmail is a user friendly & trusted for its services and people are widely using hotmail email to send and receive attachment also. With an attachment a hotmail user can send and receive files, photos, videos etc. However, in some cases hotmail user is unable to download the attachment they have received in their emails.
This hotmail downloading and uploading issue mentioned above is very common among hotmail users. There are some common reasons when files may not load in a hotmail email account.
There are some common reasons when files may not load in a hotmail email account.
- Settings in your email program.
- Problems converting between email formats
- May be your internet is slow.
- If you have anti-virus in your system it does not prevent downloading.
- Disable the firewall option on your system.
In such cases you must try some of these instructions:
- Try other browser or private browsing mode.
- Check your browser’s file display setting.
- Clean all of your cookies and old history from your browser.
- Enable the firewall option on your system.
- Disable your extension and add-ons because some time they create many problems in loading a page correctly.
- Attach file work properly, check it.
- Do check internet connection and speed.
Contact us hotmail support helpline number
Unfortunately, after this instruction, if your file is still not loading in your hotmail email account and you are suffering any other hotmail problem then you can directly communicate with the hotmail customer service help desk executive by helpline number. You can also use our contact hotmail UK support phone number 0800-310-1044 for speaking with the hotmail specialists so that you can obtain instant help for all hotmail problems. The customer care service is available 24*7 with full assistance and they are happy to help you anytime.