Hotmail is one of the brilliant customized free web based email service by which a user get an easy access to perform the mailing activities by just having an email account of this email service. It is available at free of cost, and it is widely used email service due to its useful features and vast range of functions. It actively works on the desired work to fulfill the needs of the users. You can easily get a perfect platform to send and receive emails to your friends and family. If you have a paid subscription to Windows Live Hotmail, you can access your Hotmail Account with Outlook Express in a very comfortable and highly functional way that provides seamless access to any other folder and your Address book of account too. Hotmail Technical Support Number is also there for you to help you in overcoming of any kind of problem. You can get optimum measures to resolve the problems.
As for you knowledge, subscription is not the only way to access a Hotmail Account in Outlook Express. There are tools and services are available that translate between the web based interface of the Hotmail and POP, which allows the Outlook Express to download messages from Hotmail like any other email account.
These tools include the free POP, which is available for a range of OS, turns the Hotmail into an IMAP service, and of course own IMAP access of Windows Live Hotmail. You need to get connect with the tech support service to get the measures to perform this task.
Check out them, If Need to Set Up an POP and IMAP settings in your Hotmail account
Steps to Access hotmail in Outlook Express as an IMAP Account:
- From the menu of Outlook Express, you may select Tools and then Accounts option.
- Click on the Add option. Now you select Mail.
- Here you may enter your name or what you wish to appear in the From: line when you send email from the Hotmail Account, below the Display name. Then click on the Next.
- Here you may enter your full email address and then click on the Next option.
- You must certify that the IMAP is selected below My incoming mail server is a server.
- Type Imap-Mail.outlook.com in the Incoming Nail (POP3 or IMAP) server.
- Enter smtp-mail.outlook.com below Outgoing Mail server.
- Click on the Next.
- Now type your email address and password in the given fields. Then click Next again and then Finish.
- Highlight the imap-mail.outlook.com in the window of Internet Accounts.
- Click on the Properties and go to the Server tab.
- Be sure that MY server requires authentication is checked below Outgoing Mail Server.
- Now go to the Advanced tab.
- Be sure that this server requires a secure connection (SSL) is checked below the SMTP and IMAP.
- Type 587 below the SMTP.
- If the number below IMAP has not been changed to 993 automatically, then you may enter 993 there.
- Click on OK, the click on Close in the window of Internet Accounts.
- Now select Yes to download the list of Hotmail folders to the Outlook Express.
- Then finally click on OK to access.
After observing the above steps, you will be able to access Hotmail account in Outlook Express. If you are facing any issues or you have any trouble then you can contact to the Hotmail Helpline Number UK 0800 098 8400 to get the instant solutions and useful measures by the third party technical experts team to resolve the all issues. you will also get 24*7 help and support to fix the issue.