As we all know the Hotmail is one of the best email providers which provide all the features like instant messaging, unlimited storage, etc. But one significant feature in which Hotmail lacks is support for POP3 or IMAP or SMTP server access. Without these features, users are unable to download mails to their desktop for offline viewing. By merging Outlook and Hotmail users will not get to read mails when offline, if you need any help you can call for support on a Hotmail Customer Support Number.
Steps to configure your Hotmail Account with Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft Outlook so as to configure
- Click the ‘File’ tab
- Under the ‘Account Information’ Section, there will be an ‘Add Account’ button. Click it.
- Here you may be prompted to install the Outlook Hotmail Connector.
- To begin the installation, click ‘Run’
- Select the Software License Terms check box and click ‘Continue’
- After the software is installed, in the ‘Add New Account’ click cancel
- Close and restart Outlook
- Once your account has been added, you can add more accounts by clicking ‘Add another account’ or you can click on ‘Finish’ button to finish the setup process.
With these easy steps any one can configure the hotmail account with new outlook. After this integration you will get services of hotmail that are more advanced and helpful. If are getting any problem while doing these steps, then call to the Hotmail Helpline Number and get your account setup. Hotmail has always made sure that it could offer features that could help user in all aspects with this new integration hotmail is all set to offer wide range of services to its users so that they can enjoy an enhanced hotmail use.