Hotmail, being one of the oldest and finest email services, that has millions of active users all over the world as it was started as the basic online email service in the starting. Hotmail is now become more than a simple email account. You can easily make video call, view slideshow of photos and also chat with your friends from your Hotmail Account. All of these features make this email service so favorable in the entire world. The most trusted and useful aspects of Hotmail are its attachment privately. You can send the same attachment to the multiple users at the same time. Many a times, users face the attachment failed errors in their Hotmail due to the technical issues. The attachment failure error can happen for several reasons. Thankfully, the remedy to the Hotmail attachment failed error is so easy. Hotmail Support Number is available to help the users and provide brilliant measures to overcome on issues.
Reasons for Hotmail Attachment Failed Errors are:
The most reason of Hotmail Attachment failed error is a spam filter. Most of the time, viruses try to send themselves as the email attachments. So, the ISP, email programs and the email servers closely scrutinize all the attachments.
If your email system suspects your attachment, then it may block it from sending.
Size of the Attachment:
Sometimes the larger files fail to attach. The ISPs does not allow your email to attach any file more than 25 MB. It also depends on the capability of recipients of receiving the file.
Measures to Resolve Hotmail Attachment Failed Errors:
- Start your web browser and open your Hotmail.
- Now login to the hotmail Account with the help of your username id and password.
- Most of the times, the issue is with the internet browser of your computer system.
- In order to check out the internet browser, click on the option of Tool or Setting of the Internet options.
- Now visit to the Advance tab.
- Then select the button of Reset.
- In the dialog box of Reset Internet, you may click on the Reset tab.
- After completing the reset, you may click on the Close.
- Click Ok to finish the process.
- Now you have to close the Internet Explorer and reopen it. Now go to your Hotmail Account and then try to attach the file.
- Don’t go for the traditional attachment command in your inbox. Instead of it, choose and drag down the folders to the desktop and then drop them into the Hotmail account. Then it will be easily attached in a new email.
After using the all above listed measure, you can easily resolve the issue in an easy manner. If you have any doubt with this or you are in trouble then you can contact to the Hotmail Helpline Number 0800 098 8400 to get the most reliable measures to fix down the all issues.
You Can Read Also: