Outlook is quite interesting mail providing platform that ensure maximum capabilities for its users. Exist as a leader in mail providing services it has manage to bring in all latest approaches to its platform which a user may need with time while they are using their mail platform. There is so much on outlook mail platform that people love using it without any hindrances. Unlike other mail platform outlook provides only specific mail services and thus it is a trusted mail platform for its users. Outlook is useful, helpful and user oriented thus user are less prone to issues but in case users face any issues using their outlook platform they may obtain easy assistance from Hotmail Support Number UK technical experts who give best solution in few time.
Outlook provides quite essential features which are all unique and useful for its users. One among such feature is its multipurpose internet mail extensions application which is often referred as MIME types as well. This is a special feature that let outlook user sender almost anything to users online. MIME let send files more than those with simple text format. This may include files such as audio, video, images and documents. One can also send PDF as an attachment with this feature of outlook.
MIME is essential because it provides extensions for the attachment feature of outlook. Sometimes you need to send something beyond the text documents you cannot convert it because conversion may lead to alternation of data within that document making it meaningless. In such cases MIME ensures that it sent in the same format without any alternations so that its meaning can be restored. Even though attachment feature of outlook supports only few features but MIME provides an extensions to user with which they can send files of other formats as well.
The best way to understand the exact use of MIME types is that if you want to sent a document which has a table you may not be able to sent it in simple text document because it will change the meaning and appearance of the table in such cases one may use the MIME type application of outlook for sending such files which will not alter it in any ways.
What are the MIME types?
- Applications – It let send Printable postscript document and TEX document. This includes eps, .ps, .tex, .t, .tr, .roff file extensions.
- Audio – This includes .aif, .aiff,.aifc, .au, .snd, .midi, .mid, .ra, .ram file extensions. It let send audio documents such as Apple sound, Sun Microsystems sound, Musical Instrument Digital Interface and Progressive Network sound.
- Image – This includes .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .png, .tiff, .tif file extensions. It let send all sorts of image files that includes Graphics Interchange Format, Joint Photographic Experts Group, Portable Network Graphics & Tagged Image Modeling Language.
Model – This includes .wrl file extensions It helps send model related document of format Virual reality Modeling Language.
- Text plain – This includes .html, .htm, .txt, .sgml file extensions. It let send all sorts of html format files which may be Hyper Text Markup Language files, Unformatted text file, Standard Generalized Markup language file etc.
- Videos – This includes .avi, .mpeg, .mpg, .qt, .mov, .movie file extensions. It is also useful to send video files of Microsoft Audio Video Interleaved, Moving Pictures Expert Group, Apple QuickTime movie & silicon graphic movie format.
These is easy and useful feature of outlook which have been made available for its users and those user must use it for better outlook experience but in case you face any issues using it you may obtain easy help from Hotmail Helpline Number UK without any hesitation.